Conroe Cougars Pathfinder Club
Pathfinders is a faith-based co-educational youth leadership and development program, boasting some 2 million members worldwide. The Pathfinder program provides a safe and nurturing environment where youth are able to develop and strengthen their spiritual, mental, physical and emotional skills, where they participate in service to the community and to God, and where youth spend time in nature overcoming challenges and appreciating creation.
Pathfinders are a worldwide organization of young people sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, though young people of any religious persuasion, or none at all, are welcome and encouraged to join the organization. Pathfinders offer a wide range of activities with grade-appropriate leadership training
The Pathfinder Club is part of a world-wide co-ed scouting type organization sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Juniors and teens in grades 5-12 of any religion, or none at all, are welcomed and encouraged to join this ministry.
- Pathfinders are for those who are in the fifth (5th) grade or its equivalent through the eighth (8th) grade. 5th and 6th graders are often referred to as "Junior" pathfinders, and 7th and 8th graders are often referred to as "Teen" Pathfinders.
- The Teen Leadership Training (TLT) program works closely with the Pathfinder program and is for high school students (grades 9-12).
- Staff positions are available in many locations that offer adults the opportunity to make a difference for young people, develop friendships with fellow staff, learn more about God's creation, and improve their training skills.
Below are some links to check out for more Pathfinder Club information
- Houston Bay Area Pathfinder Website
- Texas Conference Pathfinder Website
- South Western Union Camporee Website
- North American Division Pathfinder Website
- General Conference Pathfinder Website
Conroe Cubs Adventurer Club
More than one million kids around the world have discovered one of the most fun clubs ever created for them. The Adventurer Club is designed to strengthen parent-child relationships for kids ages 4-9 by providing specialized weekly activities tuned into the psychological needs of this age group while simultaneously giving parents opportunities for learning parenting skills and enjoying special activities with their children.
Below are some links to check out for more Adventurer Club information